Saturday, March 22, 2014

Introduction to My Blog

About Sophomore Block at St. Norbert College



What is my blog about? This blog is about my sophomore block experiences and the activities that I did last week, this week, and am working on for next year.

What is sophomore block? Sophomore block are the classes that I am required to take at St. Norbert College in the education program as a sophomore. These classes for sophomore block for those planning to teach high school include:


  • Reading and Language Arts Across Content Areas
  • The Comprehensive High School
  • Instructional Methodologies for Adolescents
  • Teaching Children with Disabilities
  • Instructional Technology


At the end of the semester, for the last five weeks, I get to go to a school to observe, assist the teacher, and teach a lesson or two.


Here is a link to the St. Norbert College Education page if you want to find out more information about the teaching program: http://www.snc.edu/education/


No comments:

Post a Comment